You, our dear customer, are like our first born. We would do anything for you... and protecting your personal information comes along with the territory. So the following legal mumbo-jumbo is to prove it to you. In a nutshell, we won't sell or do anything sketchy with your info. In fact, we will only email you in regards to your order (or promotionally if you tell us we can). Warning: It gets pretty boring from here on out.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Good work. You read the whole thing. You must be a lawyer. Are you rich? Have you seen our store? You should check it out. Let's end with a bang: We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.